Focus on Your Cooperative, Not Your I.T.
Basin Electric understands the challenges faced by its member cooperatives in today’s fast-paced world. Not only is it expensive to keep up with ever-changing I.T. hardware, but it’s also difficult to train and retain the knowledgeable staff necessary to manage your I.T. infrastructure. In addition, most cooperative office buildings are not designed with the levels of redundant power, cooling, or internet connectivity required to reliably host their I.T. infrastructure, leaving them extremely vulnerable to network downtime.
Managed I.T. services from Basin Electric can provide your cooperative with a reliable location for your I.T. infrastructure at an affordable, predictable monthly fee to help you successfully manage your budget. Plus, our trained and experienced staff can provide a variety of ancillary services to help augment your existing I.T. staff so they can focus on other important aspects of your day-to-day business.
Eliminate I.T. Headaches
- Managed hardware and software solutions
- Managed security solution/data leakage
- Reliability/quality infrastructure
- Reduce or eliminate CAPEX costs on I.T. equipment
- Control staffing costs
- Keep OPEX costs level and predictable
- Increase ROI by investing more in core business assets that produce revenue
- Give users the ability to access their business information from anywhere
- Make better use of your existing I.T. staff
- Managed Server Hosting
- Security Services (Firewall, VPN)
- Email (Exchange and POP)
- Networking and Telecommunications Assistance
- DNS Hosting
- Domain Registration
- SSL Certificates