Our trained and knowledgeable Audio/Visual team can:
- Produce your live events, including annual meetings
- Provide audio/visual and lighting equipment and services for members
- Produce pre-recorded messages and videos
- Concept, direct, and produce television or radio commercials
- Live stream your event to people off-site
Tips for requesting audio/visual servicesPlease submit your request at least 6 months in advance of your event or needs. Requests will be considered on a first-come first-served basis.
General rule of thumb for video production: In addition to submitting your request in advance of your needs, please plan for approximately a 4-6 week turn around for final product. The exact timing may be more or less depending upon the scope of the project.
For on-site meeting support:
- The member co-op is responsible for providing lodging for Basin Electric staff.
- Basin Electric staff need access to the venue one day prior to the event for set up.
- The member co-op is responsible for providing a minimum of two employees to assist with setup, facilitation, and tear down of audio-visual equipment. This may require after-hour assistance.
- Equipment rental is free for member co-ops, based upon availability.
- The member co-op is responsible for shipping and handling costs of sending equipment to the meeting site.
How to request services:
- Complete and submit the online form below
- Our audio/visual team will review your request and contact you within 7 business days of receiving your request.